https://go.oclasrv.com/afu.php?zoneid=1867845

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Mo Salah made incredible prediction to Didier Drogba

Record

Mo Salah has opened up about one of the records he broke in the Premier League last season – and noted that he told Didier Drogba he would surpass his record for a top scoring African player in the Premier League.

The Liverpool player of course did that and more, and said that Drogba not only offered him encouragement with his words, but that reaching the landmark made him want to go out and break more records – which of course he did with gusto.

The Mirror report he said: “When I reached 20 goals, I spoke with Didier Drogba.

“He told me, ‘Please, break the record’ and I laughed and said, ‘No worries, I will.’”

“I managed that so I thought to myself, ‘I have quite a few games to play before the end of the season, maybe I can break the all-time record.’ It’s a great source of joy for me.”

YEKATERINBURG, RUSSIA – JUNE 15: Mohamed Salah of Egypt looks on during the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia group A match between Egypt and Uruguay at Ekaterinburg Arena on June 15, 2018 in Yekaterinburg, Russia. (Photo by Matthias Hangst/Getty Images)

World Cup

Mo Salah hasn’t enjoyed the best of starts to the World Cup, stuck on the bench for the loss against Uruguay on his birthday no less, yet was presented with a Golden Boot cake at the training base, and it certainly prompted some smiles from the winger.

Group stages

It’s now more vital than ever that Salah is fit and able to play in the other two group games – given Egypt lost their first one and are now on the back foot.

It seemed a bad tactical choice from the Egypt coach to leave Salah on the sidelines when his side were dominating the game and needed a spark to get that goal – and now the option to rest Salah won’t be available to him given three points in their next clash are an absolute must.

See also: Cristiano Ronaldo & Leo Messi World Cup betting markets change dramatically

Wilmar Barrios drops a major hint he’s joining Tottenham



source https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/mo-salah-made-incredible-prediction-didier-drogba-liverpool-season/

No comments:

Post a Comment