https://go.oclasrv.com/afu.php?zoneid=1867845

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Richarlison: “On the day that the guy pointed the gun at my head, he thought I was a drug dealer”

English
Standfirst: 
When you’re young, adapting to life in a new country thousands of miles from home can be tough. But when you’ve been through as much as Everton’s new £35m man, it’ll seem like child’s play...
Feature type: 
Pull quotes: 

Look, everybody wants financial security for their family, and when a player says otherwise, he’s lying. If I play at a high level, opportunities will come my way

Watford’s offer came out of nowhere. Everything was arranged for Ajax when I got the call from Marco Silva. I changed my mind because to play in England was a childhood dream

Primary term: 
Include in the block: 
Video Youtube: 
Main Image: 
Richarlison Everton
Image Style: 
Landscape
Enable for Dagbladet: 
Facebook Instant Article: 
Sponsored Content: 
digiteka position: 
bottom


No comments:

Post a Comment